Apple Watch Complications
- Battery #1 (Primary Vehicle)
- Battery #2 (Secondary Vehicle)
- Sentry Mode
- Front Trunk
- Rear Trunk
- Charge Port
Create your own complication
- Create a Shortcut on your iPhone or iPad.
- Disable Show When Run under each action in your shortcut.
- Enable Show on Apple Watch in the shortcut's settings.
- Add the complication to your watch face. It will be under Shortcuts > (Your shortcut name).
To optimize battery life, Apple Watch updates complications on active watch faces about every 15 minutes.
Complications on inactive watch faces are updated when you switch to them.
If complications aren't updating
You can restart your Apple Watch to fix various complication issues.