Automate your Tesla using IFTTT
You can use IFTTT to automate your Tesla using a wide range of triggers and conditions, including triggers from other apps.
Open the app or sign in to tessie.com and press Settings > Developer API > Generate access token, then press Sign in to developer.tessie.com.
Create an automation
- Sign in to IFTTT and click Create.
- Click If This and configure any option, like Date & Time.
- Click Then That and choose Webhooks.
- For URL, enter any Tessie API endpoint, like https://api.tessie.com/YOUR_VIN/command/lock
- For Additional Headers, enter Authorization: Bearer YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN
You can use any IFTTT trigger to control your Tesla. The sky's the limit!