Tessie features many unique alerts that help make life a little easier and add more peace of mind to your Tesla ownership.
Tessie alerts are designed to perfectly complement those supplied by Tesla, so you never need to worry about getting spammed or seeing duplicate information.
Notifications are sent to every device where you're signed in and notifications are allowed.
- Unlocked — When doors are left unlocked.
- Unplugged — When you've parked somewhere for a few minutes (like at home) and haven't plugged in.
- Weather Warnings — When precipitation is detected near your Tesla while parked and a window, door or trunk is open.
- Climate Safety Monitoring — When Dog Mode or Climate Keep is on and the set temperature is exceeded.
- No Power — When chargers aren't providing power.
- Reduced Power — When chargers suddenly reduce power.
- GPS Errors — When errors with GPS are detected.
- Low Tire Pressure — When any tire is below a set pressure.
- Speed — When your Tesla exceeds a set speed.
- Low Battery — When your Tesla is at or falls below a set level.
- Arrival — When your Tesla enters a specified location.
- Departure — When your Tesla leaves a specified location.