If your routine has a schedule and it isn't working - OR - you receive the message "Action may need your attention. Please try to fix it by adding a Google Home device to your routine."
- Open the routine and tap your schedule to edit it.
- Tap Hear Assistant audio on this device and select something other than "No device".
Optionally, you may want to silence the notifications on the other device:
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Tap Add action > Adjust Assistant Volume.
- Set Media volume to 0 and tap Done.
- Re-order Adjust media volume to be the first action in the routine.
- Optionally, repeat steps 2-3 to put the volume back at a regular setting.
If you receive the message "First, here are some details about how Google shares info with other services."
You can display this policy by talking to Tessie once using Assistant: "Talk to Tessie" and then tapping Got it.