Use Tessie with Siri
- Create a Shortcut on your iPhone or iPad to define what you want Siri to do.
- From your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or HomePod, you can now say "Hey Siri, get the car ready" (or whatever you named your Shortcut in step 1.)
Preventing confirmation dialogs and prompts
- Open your Shortcut and tap Show More on your action(s).
- Uncheck Show When Run.
- Tap Done.
If you get the message "I will need to access your Tessie data to do this. Please enable this on your iPhone."
This message is misleading. If you receive this message on your Apple Watch, do the following:
- On your Apple Watch (not your iPhone), open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Siri.
- Scroll down and tap Use with Siri.
- Enable Tessie.