Use Siri to control your Tesla
- Create a Shortcut on your iPhone or iPad to define what you want Siri to do.
- You can now say "Hey Siri, get the car ready" (or whatever you named your Shortcut in step 1) using any of your devices.
Preventing confirmation dialogs and prompts
- Open your Shortcut and tap Show More on your action(s).
- Uncheck Show When Run.
- Tap Done.
If you get the message "I will need to access your Tessie data to do this."
To allow access, do the following:
- On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Siri.
- Scroll down and tap Use with Siri.
- Enable Tessie.
If you get a "requires subscription" message using Siri
If you're already subscribed, this indicates that the shortcut needs additional permissions to work. You can add these permissions by manually running the shortcut via the Shortcuts app once.