Use Siri to control your Tesla
You can use Tessie to control your Tesla using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or HomePod.
- Create a Shortcut on your iPhone or iPad to define what you want Siri to do.
- You can now say "Hey Siri, get the car ready" (or whatever you named your Shortcut in step 1) using any of your devices.
Preventing confirmation dialogs and prompts
- Open your Shortcut and tap Show More on your action(s).
- Uncheck Show When Run.
- Tap Done.
If you get the message "I will need to access your Tessie data to do this."
To allow access, do the following:
- On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Siri.
- Scroll down and tap Use with Siri.
- Enable Tessie.