Create a Google Home or Assistant Routine
You can create Google Assistant or Google Home routines to create your own custom voice commands, like "Hey Google, get the car ready."
How to create a routine
- Create an IFTTT trigger.
- Open the Google Assistant or Google Home app and tap your account in the top right.
- Tap Routines > New > Personal > Add starter > Voice command.
- Enter any phrase you'd like, like "Get the car ready" and tap Done.
- Tap Add action > Try adding your own.
- Enter the phrase you used in step 1. For example, "Activate climate".
- Tap Save.
You're done! You can now say "Hey Google, get the car ready" (or whatever phrase you entered in step 2.)